this isn't a question. I just find you very attractive. that is all.
Top five movies of 2013!
I haven’t seen a lot of the award season films for this year, so my top 5 will be changing over the next month. But as of now, in no particular order:
The Kings of Summer
The Place Beyond the Pines
1) A Clockwork Orange. I was 12. It turned my brain into mush in the best way.
2) I was 16, and had a huge ringworm on my neck.
3) Well there is a lot to say on that subject, but I’ll hold on to it.
4) I honestly can’t think of anything that I really, really regret. That may be a bad thing?
5) This last birthday was hard to beat. Tallahassee for the weekend, got to see a lot of good friends, go to a football game, drink a lot.
Top 5 books you read in 2013 (re: they didn't have to come out this year)
These are the 5 best, but in no particular order.
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
The Art of Travel by Alain de Botton
Ham on Rye by Charles Bukowski
Pharmakon… or the Story of a Happy Family by Dirk Wittenborn
Directing Actors by Judith Weston